Saturday, August 21, 2010

The Red Ice Cream Scoop

Today's hoarding delivery, via some sort of "as seen on TV" infomercial:



U Glu, three pairs of medical scissors, one set of very flimsy plastic kitchen implements, including:
  • ice cream scoop
  • cheese grater
  • corkscrew
  • other stuff
NOTE the red ice cream scoop



Since I just spent a week cleaning out the upstairs (so I can actually live up there) and disrupting my mother's "order," she's really edgy so I decide not to ask her why she bought this crap.

My little thought bubble mind shows me holding up the ice cream scoops she already owns (at least the ones I can find. I'm sure there are more that I can't find.)



I already know what her answer will be, "But I don't have a red ice cream scoop. I need a red one too."

And there you have it. The hoarder always has a reason for why they need something in addition to what they already have.

No comments:

Post a Comment